Fight

"Ever since you've become an adult, you've become disrespectful!" Jin screamed as he points his finger at Jungkook

"I'm not being disrespectful! I'm just saying that you're so protective of me, hyung! I want to go out by myself too!" Jungkook says, looking at Jin with glossy eyes.

"Fine! Do it your way! I don't care anymore" Jin says, scoffing as he turns his back towards Jungkook. The younger stared at him with his bottom lip wobbling.
"You could've just tell me that I can't go out" Jungkook says before running to his room and slamming it close.

Jin sighs, shaking his head. He turns around and he's met with Yoongi.
"What was that all about?" Yoongi asks, frowning.
"He wants to go out with his friends" Jin says and Yoongi raises his brow.
"Well, why won't you let him?" Yoongi says, confused.

"Do you know the amount of kidnapping happening? I don't wanna look at the news and see his name pop-up on there" Jin says, rubbing the bridge of his nose.
"Aish, hyung... Jungkook can protect himself" Yoongi says, shaking his head.

"I know that, Yoongs, but what if he won't be able to protect himself?" Jin says, groaning as he sat down, resting his head on his arms.
"Just let him for one night, go and talk to him" Yoongi says and Jin nodded.

"Hey, Kookie?" Jin says as he knocks on the door before walking in. He sees a lump on the blankets and he sat down. This causes the younger to turn around. Jin could see the younger's puffy eyes and he sighs.
"Okay, okay... I'm sorry, honey... Hyung's just paranoid... I'm going to let you out for one night, yeah? But on one condition, you're going to get home immediately and don't go anywhere, just stay there at where you and your friends are going" Jin says and Jungkook nods.

Jin looks at the time, gulping. The curfew he gave Jungkook was 10 pm, it's already 11 pm and he couldn't sit properly now.
"Look what happened... I shouldn't have let him out, gosh..." Jin says and Yoongi calms him down.
"But w-" Jin is cut off as they heard a door open. They looked up and sees Jungkook, waving at them with a smile.

"Hi-" Jungkook is cut off as he gets embraced in a tight hug.
"I told you to go home at 10, why are you late?" Jin says as they pulled away.
"The car broke down... We had to get it fixed" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.

"Aish, you almost gave me a heart attack"

"Sorry, hyungie~"