In My Arms

Jungkook watches the dance steps with blurry vision

Jungkook watches the dance steps with blurry vision. He couldn't concentrate but he also didn't wanna miss this, it's for their comeback, he didn't wanna mess up when they perform.

"Jungkook!" He's startled as he hears the scream. Turning around, he's met with a blurry face.
"Are you okay?" He couldn't hear it properly, it's like he's underwater.

"Jungkook? Oi, Jungkook, can you hear me?" Feeling frustrated, Jungkook tears up. This caused the person in front of him to gasp.

He felt himself in a warm embrace. This calmed him down, but his eyelids felt heavy. His knees went weak and darkness took over him.

Namjoon gasps as the hug felt heavy. He looked at Jungkook's face and sees that his eyes are closed and he wasn't responding.
"Guys, help me" He says and Jimin and Taehyung rushed to him, helping him carry Jungkook to the couch inside the room.

Laying the younger on the couch, Jin then checks his temperature.
"Hot" Jin says and the other five looked at him. After a few minutes, Jungkook wakes up. He groans as he sat up, being helped up by one of them.

"Here, Jungkook ah... Take this" He hears, looking up to be met with Hoseok smiling at him and giving a medicine. Jungkook nodded and took the medicine, swallowing it with water.

"You should rest for now, yeah? You could've told us you're not feeling well" Yoongi says as he put a blanket over the younger.
"But... This is for the comeback" Jungkook says and Yoongi sighs.

"Kookie, there's more days... Okay? Don't worry"

"Okay, I'll take rest and watch you guys... "

"Good boy"

"Jin hyung!"