Koo Is Hurt

(Requested by @XunNguyen0💜)

Jungkook looks at his caregivers, all of them had a big argument this morning, and still had til afternoon. This caused Jungkook to slip, not liking how his hyungs face each other curses, telling them things that they don't mean because of anger.

All of the six glared at each other, while Jungkook sat down on a chair, gulping as he stared at them. He's scared, and feels upset. He wanted to go over and tell them to stop, but Jin gave him a timeout. He looks up and let out a gasp as he heard someone say, and this caused a fight to breakout. His eyes widened, he wanted to go over but his timeout is not over yet. He was told that if he leaves his chair, he'll have a bigger punishment. All he can do is cry and watch as his caregivers threw each other punches and screams.

Jungkook gulped, he takes a deep breath.
"Fudge punishment, daddies awe fighting" He says and stood up from his timeout chair. He gulped again and walked over. He tries to push them away by each other, but failed miserably. He cried and continued to do this, even if he's hurting himself at the moment. That's when something unexpected happened. He was pushed and his head hits the corner of a small table that's near. The lady sound made the six stop. They all looked back and saw Jungkook, laid on the ground. Crying as he covered his face.

They all realized what they had done, running to the maknae and looking at him.
"Baby?" Jin says.
"NO! STAY AWAY FWOM KOOKIE! YOU HUWT KOOKIE!" Jungkook screamed, pushing them away. They saw what happened to him, he had a cut on his head that bled. The door opens and Hobeom walked in. His eyes widened at what he saw, Jungkook bleeding with the six having bruises.
"What happened here?!" Hobeom says and ran to the maknae, taking his handkerchief out and putting it over Jungkook's bleeding head.
"We fought... And... And Jungkook got involved" Hoseok says, biting his bottom lip.
"We'll talk later" Hobeom says and escorted Jungkook out of the room.

Jungkook looks away as he sees the six walk in. They gulped and stared at each other.
"Kookie, how are you feeling?" Yoongi asks, biting his bottom lip. Jungkook didn't answer them and continued to look away.
"Baby... Me and your other daddies had apologized and forgiven each other, we promised that it will not happen again.. When we fight again... We'll just talk with each other and fix it immediately" Namjoon says. Jungkook looked back, his bottom lip wobbling. They all rushed and hugged him, shushing him.
"Koo was scawed cause daddies awe fighting" Jungkook says, sniffling.

"Shh, it'll not happen again, okay?"

"Okay.."