Innocent Jungkook Meets His Brothers Friends

(Requested)

(Requested)

Jungkook looks up from his show as he hears voices. He sees his brothers, having 3 men with them. He looks back at his show and smiled.

"Hello!" Jungkook says and the others looked at him, smiling.
"Hi, Jungkook, meet our friends" Jimin says and Jungkook waves at them.

"Hi, I'm Jungkookie!" Jungkook says and they waved back. Jungkook bows his head and looked back at his show.

"Wait, we're just going to prepare you some food" Jimin says and Taehyung nods. The three walked to the living room, sitting down on the couch.

"Hey, Jungkook, how about we watch something?" The guy beside him says, winking.
"Huh? What? Can I know?" Jungkook asks and the three looked at each other, winking.

"Are you gay though?" One of them asked and Jungkook frowns.
"H-huh? Why?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"You know... " One of them says and had his hand on Jungkook's thigh. Jungkook remembers what his brothers said.

"If someone touched you inappropriately or you felt uncomfortable, scream or run to us"

Jungkook screamed, startling the three and the two in the kitchen. Taehyung and Jimin walked to the living room and sees the three, all up to Jungkook.
"Hey!" Jimin says, pushing one of them.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung says, raising his brow as he crosses his arms.
"What? We're just trying to make him watch those films" One of them says and Jimin glared at him.
"I know you're horny but don't ever drag my brother into that" Taehyung says, pushing the guy away.

"I thought it would be a good idea to bring you guys here, but now, all I want is you three out" Jimin says and Taehyung nodded. The three scoffs and walked out of the house.

"They're out of the house, how about we eat some ramen, Koo?"

"Yes!"