Cheering Jungkook Up

(Requested by xMypsychiatristx 💜)

[⚠️ ANOREXIA, BULIMIA ⚠️]

Ever since they found Jungkook has anorexia, the six always made sure he ate even though it's a small amount, they just want him to have something in his stomach that would add weight on him.

They're worried for him, Jimin even caught Jungkook trying to make himself throw up after they once watched him eat food and he had to force himself to eat it.

So, they all went camping to try and cheer their brother up and help him with what he's been dealing with. Jungkook looked around, Taehyung holding his hand so he would fall.

"Why are we camping?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"We wanted to have some together, Kookie... Don't you want to hangout with us?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook nods. They walked to a decent space where they can put their tents on.

They all sat down around the campfire, holding a stick with a marshmallow on the other end.
"Hey, hyung... You can have this as soon as it cooks" Jungkook says, smiling.
"No, Kookie, you're going to eat that" Jin says and Jungkook pouts.

"But... " Jungkook couldn't finish this as Jin stared at him with sad eyes.
"Please do it for hyungs, yeah? Hyungs are here to help you, whatever happens... We will all be together" Jin says, smiling.

"I... I'll try to get back, hyung..." Jungkook says, staring back at Jin as he knew he was being sincere with what he said. Jungkook then tries eating the marshmallow, he only ate half.
"Hey, it's okay if you can-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook ate it. Jungkook smiles and they all went to hug him.

"Hyungs will be here with you"