Stares

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Jungkook smiled as they all greeted the interviewers. They're all sat in a couch, so Jungkook being at the very end, had the other interviewer next to him.

He greets him with a smile. The interview started and the interviewers started asking questions. Jungkook pulls on his ripped jeans, nodding at everything his hyung's are telling.

Jungkook felt a little uncomfortable as the guy beside him kept staring at him. He gulped, moving a little to Hoseok, who's next to him. Hoseok looked at him, raising his brow. Hoseok gave a fake smile as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook.

"What happened?" Hoseok whispers into Jungkook's ear.
"He kept staring at me, I don't like it" Jungkook whispers back. They just laughed awkwardly, answering every questions.

"So, how about Jungkook..." The interviewer next to Jungkook then started asking questions. The questions were kind of insulting and inappropriate which made the other six to stare at the guy.

Like they're glaring at him but they're trying not to make it obvious.
Jungkook still answered the questions calmly as he didn't wanna be rude.

In the end, armys had seen the behaviour and how insulting the questions of the interviewer were. And y'all know what happened.