Camping

(Requested by xMypsychiatristx 💜)

They all sat around the campfire, holding their clean sticks which had marshmallows at the end of it. They held it near the fire and started telling stories.

Jin was about to continue his dad joke when he noticed something.
"Jungkook, your nose is bleeding" He says with worry laced in his voice.

Hearing this, all heads turned towards the maknae, who stared at them. He touches his nose and felt the warm substance.

He stared at his hand and gulps, staring at the six.
"Okay, okay, everybody calm down... Here, Jungkook, pinch your nose, yeah?" Yoongi says and Jungkook nose, feeling light headed but still listened to the older's orders.

He breathes through his mouth as he leans forward. But as he leans forward, he accidentally fell on the ground as he black spots appears in his vision. Namjoon and Hoseok helped him up.

As soon as the two helped Jungkook, the younger felt heavy as he passes out. They all started to get worried now, as Jungkook had passed out.

"Hyung" Namjoon says as he stared at the two oldest.
"Should we lay him down?" Hoseok asks and Yoongi shakes his head.
"No, no, his nose is still bleeding" Yoongi says as Jimin went to pinch Jungkook's nose to try and stop the bleeding.

Namjoon and Hoseok sat Jungkook down and held his back so he wouldn't lean back and hit his on the ground. Jungkook then wakes up, groaning. He looked around, feeling sick. His nose stopped bleeding and a tissue is now put in his nose.

"How about you take rest, Jungkook ah?" Jin asks as Taehyung helped him drink water.
"I'll assist him to his tent" Taehyung says and wrapped an arm around the younger's waist.

The next day, they went to take care of Jungkookie, who ended up having a fever the next day. He apologized for ruining the camping but they didn't blame him, no one expected him to get sick.

 He apologized for ruining the camping but they didn't blame him, no one expected him to get sick