Don't Hide Your Pain

(Requested by mehreatlsse 💜)(Seeing the 7 tattoo on Jimin's finger convinced me that they all did get friendship tattoos 😭😭)(JK'S SONG FOR US?!? ?!?!59(!29: 😭🤭💜⚠️😭💜⚠️😭🤭)

(Seeing the 7 tattoo on Jimin's finger convinced me that they all did get friendship tattoos 😭😭)
(JK'S SONG FOR US?!? ?!?!59(!29: 😭🤭💜⚠️😭💜⚠️😭🤭)

Jungkook walked inside the abandoned building where they're going to film their MV. He sees a bicycle on the stairs, which made him curious. He ran to the bicycle and looked at it.
"It looks okay" He says as he got on the bicycle.

Suddenly, he accidentally moved wrong and it caused him to fall down the stairs. The bicycle making a loud noise as it too, fell down the stairs, luckily it didn't fall on him.

He groaned, sitting up. He looked at his hands, which is bleeding from him scratching his hand on the cement. His knees and elbows also hurt.
"Fuck" He says and stood up, wincing as the fabric brushed against his knees.

He looked at his pants and sees a hole.
"Oh, goodness" He says, huffing. He left the bicycle there and walked back to the others.

"Where were you? There was a loud-" Jin cuts himself off as he sees something.
"Jungkook! What happened to you?! There's blood on your shirt!" Jin says, gasping.
"I scratch-" Jungkook is cut off as Jin touched his head.

"Jungkook! Your head is bleeding!" Jin says as he called for the medics.
"What did you do?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"I saw a bicycle near the stairs and accidentally moved wrong... And fell down the stairs... " Jungkook says and winced as he felt someone touch his head.

"So it was you who caused the loud noise?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook shrugs.
"Probably" Jungkook says, huffing as he gripped his pants, feeling the stinging pain as the medics attended his wounds.

Jungkook ended up having a fever that night as his head injury got infected and he had to spend the night at the hospital. He got a nagging from Jin, but he let the older because it was his fault also.

"Next time, you don't touch things while we're in an abandoned place"

"Yes, captain"