Movie Night Is A Disaster

(Requested by spritethings 💜)

Jungkook clutches his stomach as he sat on the back with Taehyung and Jimin, who's sleeping. He hid the fact that he's sick, not wanting to ruin their movie night even though all he wanted to do is rest.

"Kookie?" He hears, looking up to be met with Namjoon, staring at him.
"Yes?" He says, smiling, trying his best to not show any signs of pain.

"Are you not tired?" Namjoon asks, frowning.
"O-oh... I'm not... " Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Yeah, you slept early last night, what happened?" Jin asks, chuckling.

"I just wanted to sleep early" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Hmm, you usually slept late, with these two" Yoongi says as he pokes the 95 liners on their foreheads. They groaned, moving a little.

"Hmm... I didn't have the energy to play last night" Jungkook says and they nodded.
"Okay then" Hoseok says, smiling.

Jungkook felt uncomfortable, his stomach kept aching and all he wanted to do is throw up. He grabbed Yoongi's hand, the older looked at him with a frown.
"C-can you come with me to the bathroom?" Jungkook asks, biting his bottom lip.
"Sure?" Yoongi says, frowning.

They stood up and told the others where they'll be going before they left. It took them a good 5 minutes before they reached the restrooms. Jungkook immediately walked to a stall not even bothering to close the door before he puked his guts out.

Yoongi winces before he went to the stall and rubbed Jungkook's back.
"Why didn't you tell us you're sick?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook coughs.
"Didn't... Wanna... Ruin... Movie" Jungkook says in between coughs.

"I didn't even wanna watch the movie, but you could've told them, I could've stayed with you" Yoongi says, chuckling. Jungkook nods, puking again. Yoongi then decided to message their groupchat.

6 Brats With Grandpa Yoongi

Grandpa:
We're going home

Grandpa:
Jungkook got sick

WWHOink:
Okay, make him some soup

NamCrab:
I knew something was wrong

HopeJ:
Tell Kookie to get better

Jimin(just Jimin):
Get better

TaeTaeHyung:
We'll come home soon

Grandpa:
Yeah, yeah

Yoongi helps Jungkook up and had him gurgle to take the bile off of his tongue before they left.

When they got home, Yoongi took care of the sick maknae, and made sure to watch him as they wait for the others.