Breathe Properly

(Requested by BtsForer1997 ❤)

Jungkook was not feeling well today. He had told his members and they advices him to stay at home, which he wanted. But they needed to call their choreographer first and tell him about Jungkook's condition. Their choreographer was absent as he had something come up, so they needed to have a substitute.

And when Namjoon tried telling the guy that Jungkook needs to stay at home, he wasn't allowed to. This might've gotten Namjoon a bit pissed, but the guy is the one who'll be in charge, so he couldn't do anything about it.

They all got in the van and looked at the maknae.
"Hey, Kookie, just tell us if you need a break, yeah?" Jin says and Jungkook nodded, resting his head on the window.
"You can rest your head on my shoulder if you want" Namjoon says and Jungkook did. He rested his head on the leader's shoulder and they're off.

They gave Jungkook a plastic bag if he ever feel like throwing up. They arrived at the building after 5 minutes. They got out of the room, Jimin helped Jungkook out.

The guy, he's called Mr Oh, looked at them. He noticed Jungkook and he could hear that his breath is wheezy.
"Hey, you" He says and everyone looked at Jungkook before back at the choreographer.
"Y-yeah?" Jungkook stutters out, frowning.
"Breathe properly, will you?" He says and the others looked at him.

He was kinda rude and they're not liking it, especially to one of their members. Jungkook couldn't breathe properly, his chest felt heavy and this guy so telling him to breathe properly. He started coughing and Mr Oh, scoffs, shaking his head.

They started with the choreography but they kept on stopping as Mr Oh kept on telling Jungkook off even though he's really feeling weak now and he had been coughing nonstop.
"We can't keep on if you're being like this, Jungkook" Mr Oh says and Jungkook tears up.

He's not liking this at all, his head hurt, everything was  spinning and this guy kept on scolding him.
"If you just let him rest for a minute then maybe everything will be okay" Yoongi couldn't take it anymore, if he himself can't scold Jungkook then this guy shouldn't too.
"He's clearly sick but you keep on pressuring him, if he worsen, it's on you" Yoongi says and all of sudden, a thud is heard.

They all looked back and is met with Jungkook, who's coughing and hitting his chest. An asthma attack.
"Hobi, get his inhaler" Jin says and Hoseok ran to their bags. He rummages through Jungkook's bag and eventually found the inhaler. He ran back and they helped Jungkook puff it. Yoongi glared at Mr Oh and went to the others.

Because of this incident, Mr Oh ended up being scolded and was never hired again.