Huge Secret

(Requested by Eternal_Woosan 💜)

Jungkook was scared, he was scared to tell something to his six members. He felt like he's gonna be hated if he told them and he's starting to panic because of it. He felt arms around him, making him sigh in relief.
"It'll be okay" He hears, making him smile.

[TW ⚠️ HOMOPHOBIA ⚠️ TW]

"Gay people are trash"

"They should leave"

"They're disgusting"

"Ewww, gay people. Disgusting"

That's what Jungkook sees on the internet, seeing people hate on people from lgbtq+. It's making him uncomfortable, people won't definitely accept him. Yes, he's gay. And he have a boyfriend.

He hadn't told his hyungs yet, scared and terrified of the reactions he'll get. Biting his bottom lip, he looked at his boyfriend, who smiled at him.

"It'll be okay, I'll be here to embrace you when they hurt you" Jaewon, his boyfriend (Man's back again 😈), says with a smile as he kissed the top of Jungkook's head. Jungkook nodded and took a deep breath before getting out of the car.

He walked to the dorm, gulping before he got in. Heads immediately turned towards him, and he's welcomed with smiles.
"Kookie, you're back" Jin says, chuckling.

"Hyungs, I have something to tell you guys" Jungkook says and they hummed, indicating him to continue. Jungkook closes his eyes, trying to think positive. His hand shook, but he hid it.

"Hyungs... I'm gay... I have a boyfriend..." Jungkook says, tearing up as the six stayed quiet. He didn't wanna break down right there, so, he tried his best to hold back his tears.
"Aww, Jungkookie" He hears, making him look up. He didn't see any mad expressions, all of them are smiling.

"We accept you, bubs... You're our maknae, remember my speech?" Namjoon says, chuckling. Jungkook smiled before running to him and hugging him.
"Did you bring your boyfriend? Call him in, let him eat dinner with us" Jin says and Jungkook nodded.

In the end, Jungkook introduced Jaewon to the six, who accepted him and told him to take care of Jungkook. Armys might not know, but he'll tell them when he's ready.

 Armys might not know, but he'll tell them when he's ready