[Jikook] He Doesn't Exist?

"You were doing it wrong! Why are you blaming me?!" Jungkook says as he glared at Jimin

"What?! You were the one doing it wrong! Fuck you, Jungkook!" Jimin says, flipping the maknae off.

"I can't believe you!" Jungkook says, glaring at the older.
"You know?! I hope you didn't exist!" Jimin says before storming out of the room.

Jimin laid in his room and thought for a moment. He didn't mean what he said, anger took over him. But he can't face the maknae right now, he's still mad and he didn't want to lash out again. He slowly felt tired from all the thinking and he let darkness take over him.

Jimin sat up, yawning and got off of bed. He walked out and looked at Jungkook's room, he walked to the room and opened it, only for it to be empty. He walked down the stairs, raising his brow.
"Hyungs? Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asks and they all looked at him in confusion.

"Jungkook? Who's Jungkook?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"Huh? Jeon Jungkook, our maknae?" Jimin says, also confused now.
"We don't know a Jungkook? Joon, can you search who that is?" Yoongi says, raising his brow.

Namjoon then starts searching, but he couldn't find a Jungkook.
"There's nothing" Namjoon says and shows what he had searched.
"What the fuck? I didn't mean that... I'm so sorry, just please bring Jungkook back" Jimin started crying and the others started laughing.

He looked at them, confusion shown on his face.
"Ta-da!" He hears, looking back and seeing Jungkook. He gasps and hugged the younger.
"I'm so sorry, hyung didn't mean what he said last night... Please forgive me" Jimin says and Jungkook laughs, rubbing the older's back.

"I knew you didn't... It was a little prank, hyung... The others had heard you and was going to scold you but I told them that maybe we should prank you" Jungkook says and Jimin huffs.

"Aww, Jiminie... We're so sorry"

"I edited the search thingy, Chim"