Little Kookie Gets Stuck

(10 years old JK ☺ )"Kookie! Jinnie hyung is back!" Jin says as he walked inside the house, being followed Yoongi, who frowns

"Kookie! Jinnie hyung is back!" Jin says as he walked inside the house, being followed Yoongi, who frowns.
"Where are the others?" Yoongi asks and then a loud wail is heard.

"What did they do this time?" Yoongi says, placing the groceries on the kitchen counter. They walked upstairs to where Jungkook's play room is.

They reached the play room and walked in and they're met with the four, trying to open the closet.
"Where's Jungkook?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"Jinnie hyung! Help!" Yoongi and Jin heard, looking at the closet.

"You guys locked him in there?!" Jin says as he ran to the closet, trying to open it but couldn't.
"No! No! We wouldn't do that! We were playing hide and seek as requested by Jungkook, and he gets in there and then the lock broke" Hoseok says and the two looked at the Namjoon.

"I tried, it didn't work" Namjoon says, he knew they're referring to his destructive ways.
"Help! It's hot and I can't breathe!" Jungkook yelled from the inside.
"Don't worry, Kookie... Jinnie hyung will get you out" Jin says and held the handles.

"Hold me and pull me" Jin says and they all held each other's waist and pulled. The closet eventually opened, but they all fell on top of each other. They all looked up and sees Jungkook, who wipes his sweat and looked at them.

"Thank you!" Jungkook says and got out of the closet, running to them. Jin hugged him and they all joined in.

"Maybe I won't hide in the closet again"