Trust

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Jungkook gulps as he looks back, seeing a man in black. He bit his bottom lip and decides to act like he's on a call.
"Yes, I'll be there" Jungkook says and stops a cab before getting in.

He looks back and sees the guy run away. He sighs in relief before sending a text to his brothers and telling them that he needs to tell them something.

"Hyungs! I'm telling the truth! They're after me, hyungs" Jungkook says and his brothers sighed.
"Jungkook, they don't know about you... How will they know you if we've hidden you for so long now. Don't be paranoid, okay? They won't be able to hurt you if they don't know you" Jin says as he pats Jungkook's head.

"But... " Jungkook says, sighing as he looks down. They never listen to him when it comes to these. He's scared, why do they even need to have enemies? He looks at his brothers, groaning as he rests his head on his arms.

Jungkook groaned as his back is pushed against a wall. His eyes widened, shaking his head.
"Please don't!" Jungkook says and receives punches and kicks.
"Hyungs... " He says before passing out.

"Hello? Yes, this is Kim Namjoon" Namjoon says and frowned as he hears another voice.
"What...? Okay, okay, we'll be there" He says and the others looked at him.
"Jungkook's in the hospital, he was beaten up" Namjoon says and they all rushingly went out of the house.

"Jungkook ah... Hyungs, we're sorry" Jimin says but Jungkook kept quiet.
"If you guys listened to me then this wouldn't happen!" Jungkook says before bursting into tears.
"Kookie, we didn't mean to, we'll make sure to find those guys, yeah?" Jin says and Jungkook scoffs. The six stared at each other, sighing.

"Kookie... Look" Taehyung says and pointed at the TV. Jungkook sees it, his name was on the news and it was about the people that beat him up, they're caught and is now going to jail.

"We made sure they won't be able to get out, yeah?"

"Yeah"