Woke Up As a Woman For A Day pt2

"Wait, a woman-" Yoongi is cut off as Jin covers his mouth, shushing him

"Okay, okay, I'm leaving... Sorry to interrupt your time" Yoongi says, winking and then handed something to the older.

"No, you're not leaving" Jin says as he pulled Yoongi back in. Jin then looked at the thing Yoongi gave.
"Yoongi, what the fuck" Jin says, throwing the condom at the other. Yoongi laughs before walking to the "woman".

Jungkook backs away as Yoongi leaned, staring at him.
"You seem familiar, do I know you?" Yoongi says and Jungkook gulps. Jin sighs, pulling Yoongi back.
"Stop that, you're making her feel uncomfortable" Jin says.
"Ohh... Hyung's jealous" Yoongi says, laughing.

"Gosh, hyung... It's me, Jungkook" Jungkook says, standing up from his bed. The two stared at him and is startled as he tried to take off his pajamas.
"Jungkook! Stop, you're a girl right now" Jin says, glaring at the youngest. Jungkook huffs, sitting back down.

"Jungkook?" They heard, looking back and is startled as all of the other four are now standing at the doorway.
"You're pretty" Taehyung says, his voice hoarse since he just woke up.
"Hyungs!" Jungkook says, huffing as he crosses his arms.

"You are though... But how the fuck?" They all said.
"Let's all go to sleep, maybe tomorrow, I'll turn back" Jungkook says and they all stared at each other.
"We'll sleep here" Jimin says and Jungkook blinks for a few times.
"No way!" Jungkook says, tying his hair back. The six gulped, staring at him.

"What are you guys looking at?!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"No-nothing! Right, guys?" Hoseok says, stuttering. The others nodded, giving thumbs up.
"Okay, okay, you guys can sleep here... But on the floor" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Okay" They all said, blushing.
"You guys are so weird" Jungkook says and laid down.
"Move guys, move" Namjoon says, gulping.

"Hurry up so that the lights will be turned off!"

"Yes!"

(Book?)

(Book?)