We Thought We Lost You

An emergency happened when the members of BTS had gone swimming

An emergency happened when the members of BTS had gone swimming. They were chilling out, or eating. Jungkook had decided to stay in the water for a little longer. The six were starving so they agreed, they just gave him a warning to blow the whistle that they all had around their necks if they drown all of a sudden.

As they ate, Hoseok decides to check on the maknae but didn't see him on the water, making him frown.
"Where's Jungkook?" Hoseok asks and they all looked at him.
"Huh? He's swimming, right?" Jin asks and looked too, but no Jungkook was seen.

"Did he go to the bathroom?" Namjoon asks and then they're all startled when...
"Jungkook's drowning!" They heard, looking at each other and went to check. A staff had pulled Jungkook into the shore and started doing CPR.

They all watched, their hearts dropping as Jungkook didn't show any sign of waking up.
"Oh, my goodness" Jimin whispers to himself. The staff swapped with another one as he got tired. Jungkook was still not showing any signs and it's getting concerning.

As Taehyung was about to look away to cry, coughing is heard and he immediately looks back. He sees Jungkook being turned to his side as he coughed.
"We'll take him to the hospital, you guys can stay here" The paramedics says, putting Jungkook on the stretcher before carrying him out of the beach.
"No, we should follow them" Yoongi says and they all agreed.

"Why didn't you blow the whistle?" Jin asks, huffing.
"I couldn't... I was panicked" Jungkook says, pouting.
"We thought we lost you, you know" Jimin says, pinching the maknae who groaned.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry"