Woke Up As A Woman For A Day

Jin groans as he hears his phone ring

Jin groans as he hears his phone ring. Opening his eyes, he squints a little as he grabbed his phone from his nightstand. He looked at the caller ID, frowning.

He immediately answers as it was Jungkook. The younger doesn't call, only if he needs something or if it's something serious. But they're in the same house, why would he call?
"He's being lazy again" He says, sighing.

"Hyung"

"Yeah, what is it? It's 3am, Jungkook" Jin says, sighing. He's startled as he hears a sniffle.
"JK? You good, bub?" Jin asks and Jungkook let out a big sigh.

"My chest feels heavy"

Jin immediately sat up, eyes widened.
"Okay, okay, calm down, yeah? Hyung will be there" Jin says as he puts on his slippers and got off of bed.

"Hyung... Please don't wake the other hyungs"

"Okay, don't worry" Jin says and the call ended. He silently walked to Jungkook's room, knocking before he opened the door. He opened the lights and is startled as he saw someone on the bed and it's not Jungkook.

He looked around, looking for the maknae. He bit his bottom lip before calling the younger's phone. The person held a phone and it rang. Jin gulped, staring at them.
"Uhm... Can I ask who are you? Why do you have Jungkook's phone?" Jin asks, raising his brow.

The woman pouted and huffs.
"It's me, hyung... I woke up and then my chest felt heavy... And I felt this long hair and yeah, these coconuts" Jungkook says and Jin is confused.
"How?" Jin asks, slapping himself.

"This might be a dream... You can't be a woman all of a sudden" Jin says, startled as the door opened. He looks back and his eyes widened as he's met with Yoongi.

"What's happening here? Why is there a woman on the bed?"