Rib

Jungkook had gotten into a fight with Hoseok

Jungkook had gotten into a fight with Hoseok. They had a disagreement on a step, the others had told them that both can be on the choreography, but Hoseok wasn't having it.

"That shitty move doesn't even go with the song" Hoseok says and everyone looked at each other. Jungkook raises his brow, looking at him and scoffing.
"Oh, really? Okay, okay, you're the perfect dance instructor now" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

As he was about to leave, he felt a push. Though it wasn't that hard to cause him to fall, but enough to make him stumble.
"Woah, woah, Hobi... Calm down" Jin says and Jungkook looks at Hoseok with a glare.

"Have some respect, maknae" Hoseok says and Jungkook then pushed the older too. Hoseok got mad and pushed Jungkook harder, causing him to fall to the ground. Jungkook let out a groan, he swore he had heard something crack.

Taehyung and Jimin ran to the maknae while the elder ones calmed Hoseok down.
"Are you okay, JK?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook breathes in but he felt a sharp pain, making him cup, only to add more pain.

Hoseok watches as the maknae walked there, he refused to sit up, telling them that his chest area hurt.
"Hey-" Hoseok is cut off as the two had taken Jungkook out to take him to the infirmary.

"Why would you push him that harshly?" Yoongi says, sighing. Jin had gotten a call from Jimin, being told that Jungkook broke a rib and needed to be taken to the hospital. And now, they're all crowding at the waiting area.
"Okay, okay, I'm sorry" Hoseok says, sighing.

They all walked in the room and Jungkook is laid there, pouting.
"Hey, Kookie, someone here have something to say" Taehyung says and Hoseok walked closer.

"Hey, hyung's sorry... How about this, I'll let you add that move?" Hoseok says, Jungkook looked that, laughing but groaning.

"Fuck, I can't even laugh"