Stressful

[Vasovagal syncope occurs when you faint because your body overreacts to certain triggers, such as the sight of blood or extreme emotional distress

[Vasovagal syncope occurs when you faint because your body overreacts to certain triggers, such as the sight of blood or extreme emotional distress. It may also be called neurocardiogenic syncope. The vasovagal syncope trigger causes your heart rate and blood pressure to drop suddenly]

Jungkook had gotten diagnosed with vasovagal syncope not long ago. They found out when all of a sudden, he fainted when they were having an interview. Luckily, it was prerecorded and not live.

Jungkook didn't like that he's about to go to the airport by himself. He gulped, he didn't have any of his hyungs to hold him. He bit his bottom lip and looked at his manager who assured him that he'll be by his side.

Jungkook got out of the van, his manager walking behind him with the guards surrounding him. He could hear the loud screaming, he should be happy but he was feeling stressed.

His manager told him to wear his earphones and listen to music and maybe he'll relax for a bit, but it wasn't. He was still feeling stressed. He took a deep breath and started walking. He's startled as someone was about to run to him, if I weren't for the guard stopping her.

He gulped and continued on. He was feeling dizzy, stumbling a bit. His manager notice this and now walked beside him, wrapping an arm around him.

The manager felt the weight on him but he continued on to walk with the younger, helping him a bit by wrapping an arm around him. Jungkook woke up after a minute, but his manager still assisted him as he might faint again.

Jungkook took a rest as soon as he reached the hotel. His manager informed the others about this and told them that Jungkook's doing okay already and that they didn't have to worry. The others didn't wanna bother Jungkook too much, so they didn't talk to him for now.

The next day, the others asked Jungkook if he was only as soon as they arrived. Jungkook assured them that he is, and that they didn't need to worry anymore.

"We'll still keep an eye on you"

"Okay, okay"