Traumatizing

The members met Jungkook when he was just fifteen

The members met Jungkook when he was just fifteen. Their CEO adopted him, and so they usually see him with the older or when he visits their dance room. But Jungkook never talked to them, like he's mute. They asked their CEO and they found out that he really is mute, but is he really though?

The six watched as Jungkook slept on the couch in the dance room. Looking at each other, they raised their brows.
"Should we call, Bang PD? I mean his 18 year old son is here, asleep" Yoongi says, frowning. They all looked back, startled as they heard noises.
"No-no, please... Mom... Dad... Wake up, please... " Jungkook says, they're all shocked because he's talking.

"He can talk?" Jimin says, eyes widened. Namjoon's phone rang and so he answered this, telling the others to try and wake Jungkook up as they realized he's having a nightmare.
"Yes, Bang PD? Oh, yes, he's here. Can you come down? Jungkook's having a nightmare and we want you to explain something to us? Is that okay? Thank you" Namjoon says before the phone call ended. They all looked back at him and they waited, trying to wake the younger up.

The CEO walks in, walking to Jungkook and lightly slapped his cheeks. Jungkook gasps, now awake with wide eyes. He hugged the CEO, crying.

"When Jungkook was fifteen, before I adopted him... Him and his parents got in a car accident, he was awake throughout the whole accident, he saw how his parents bled and how they looked at him with lifeless expressions, I'm actually his uncle and I decided to adopt him, and be his guardian. Jungkook can actually talk, but he choose not to" The CEO says and they nodded, feeling bad for the younger, who sat on the couch while fiddling with his fingers.
"So, please, understand his situation and make sure to be nice to him" The CEO says and they nodded, smiling.

They decided to talk to Jungkook and interact with him, maybe this will help his anxiety, and that he won't be lonely too.