Broke A Bone?

(For the person that requested this! I'm so sorry, but my Wattpad is being shit and I can't find ur username!)

Jungkook and his hyungs are only supposed to be having fun. But the fun didn't last long.

Jungkook laughs as Jimin and Taehyung ran after him. Of course, man's a fast runner, the two wouldn't be able to run after him. Since Jungkook's laughing, he didn't pay attention to his surroundings, he just wanted to get away from the two. And this caused him to hit a big rock he didn't say.
"Jungkook!" Jimin and Taehyung yelled, panic now filled them. They ran to the maknae, who looked like he's in so much pain. Of course he is.
"Jungkook?" Jimin says, seeing the crying Jungkook. The maknae doesn't cry much when he gets injured, but if he is, it's serious.
"Hyungs!" Jimin yelled, startling the other four, who looked at them and saw the maknae on the ground, holding his arm.

"Mr Jeon's bone in his arm is fractured and we need to put a cast on it" The doctor says and the six stared at each other. They nodded and sighed. Jungkook was in surgery for 2 hours because of it. They all walked inside the maknae's room, seeing him look so high, probably from the painkillers he's in.
"Hyungies~" Jungkook says, smiling sheepishly. His arm in a cast and sling.
"You little brat, next you better be careful" Yoongi says. Jungkook gave a little thumbs up with his hand that's in a cast. The six chuckles, shaking their heads. In the end, Jungkookie got cuddles and kisses.