[Taekook] I Thought You Were Joking

Taehyung and Jungkook had been pranking each other for a week now

Taehyung and Jungkook had been pranking each other for a week now. So, the two had been having some issues with trusting each other whenever they give something.

Jungkook is currently out at the moment, with his friends. Taehyung is at home and is at peace as his boyfriend is not there to do some trap.

As he ate his popcorn and laughed at the show he's watching, his phone rang loudly, startling him.
"Gosh, I need to change this ringtone Jungkook had put on my phone" He says, huffing.

He answers the phone, raising his brow.
"What is it, my lovely boyfriend?" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"Help us, Tae..."

"Oh, baby... Are you pranking me?" Taehyung says, huffing.

"No... We got into a car accident"

"Oh, come on, Kookie... You told me you guys are just going to eat at a restaurant... And you guys didn't even have a car... You guys took the bus" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.

"No... No, one of our friend... He... Have... Car"

"Jungkook, please be real with me" Taehyung says, sighing.

"Taehyung... Please... Help"

Taehyung is startled at the use of his full name. Jungkook uses it when he really needs help.
"Okay, okay, I'm coming... Where are you guys?" He asks but the call ended. He groaned, tracking Jungkook's phone.

Taehyung ran in the hospital as he watched his boyfriend and his friends be rolled in. The nurses stopped him and told him to just wait. He sat there and prayed that nothing bad will happen.

"Aish, why did you take so long?" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I thought you were joking with me" Taehyung says, huffing. The two stared at each other and shows their pinky fingers.

"No more pranks?"

"No more pranks"