I Was Suffocated While Sleeping

Jungkook felt someone poke his chest, making him groan

"Hyung, stop... I'm trying to sleep" Jungkook says. He gasps as he felt someone push him. He laid straight and slowly opened his eyes. He's met with a guy, in a mask, holding one of his pillows. His eyes widened as the guy then covered his face with the pillow. He tried to scream, but it was all muffled. He couldn't breathe properly. His hand reaching something on the nightstand, which caused things to fall.

He kicked his foot, thrashing on the bed, but no use as the pillow is still covering his face. He held the guy's hand, but he seemed to be strong.

Yoongi groans at the noises that he could hear. Things were falling, what the fuck is it? He stood up from his bed, making sure to not wake Jin. He walked out of the door, seeing things scattered. He frowns and walked to where the noises are. He could see Jungkook's door, opened halfway. He peeked and saw a guy, suffocating Jungkook. His eyes widened and he grabbed the bat he had hid behind the cabinets. He slowly walked in, making sure to not make much noises and he did it. He hit the guy on the back of the head, causing him to fall and pass out. He dropped the bat, running to the maknae and removing the pillow and hugging Jungkook, who cried and is breathing heavily.

"Hyung!" Jungkook says, gripping Yoongi's shirt tightly.
"What-" Jin and others walked in, stopping as they see a guy, on the floor and Jungkook crying as he hugged Yoongi, who rubbed his back.

They had talked with the officers, the guy being taken away while Jungkook stayed with his hyungs. After the incident, Jungkook had been transferred to Jin's and Yoongi's room, as he gets scared being alone now.

"Shh, you're safe here."