Arm and Leg? Broken

(Requested by BtsForer1997 💜)

Ever since their little brother, Jungkook, had turned into an adult, they had let him do whatever he want. He's already an adult and he's growing, so they let him have fun. Whether it be partying, which he couldn't do before, or letting him drive. But never had they thought that one day, they would be rushing to the hospital in a hurry.

The six walked inside the hospital with fast beating hearts as they looked around. They saw a doctor and immediately bombarded him with questions. Luckily, the doctor was nice and explained to them what had happened and that Jungkook is still in surgery.

Jungkook's surgery took 3 hours before they finally were able to visit him. They walked inside the maknae's room and sees him on the bed. He closes his eyes as soon as he sees his hyungs.
"I'm sorry about the ca-" Jungkook is cut off as he's pulled in a hug.

"We don't care about the car, we care about you... Next time, this shouldn't happen, okay?" Jin says and Jungkook nodded, smiling.
"We told you to be careful" Hoseok says, huffing.
"I know but the road is slippery, I couldn't control the car" Jungkook says, huffing.

"We should be happy that I'm still alive"

"Yeah, but still, you're grounded"

"Aww, that sucks"