Locked In A Room

The four older members watched as the three maknaes argued for the third time this week

The four older members watched as the three maknaes argued for the third time this week. They had been like ever since their Xbox broke. They disagree on everything and the four suffers from the constant screaming and arguing.

They needed to do something. They watched as they fought before slowly walking out of the room and locked it. Hearing this, they all turned their heads and became quiet.

"Wait... " Jimin says and looked at the other two. Taehyung and Jungkook ran to the door, knocking on it.
"Hyungs! Don't lock me here with these tow assholes!" Jungkook screamed. Taehyung ignored this but Jungkook kept repeating this and he couldn't take it anymore.

He pushed Jungkook hard, causing him to fall and hit his head on the pillar. This causes Taehyung to stood there in shock and Jimin to gasp.
"Taehyung, what did you do?!" Jimin says, running to the maknae who holding the back of his head, groaning.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" Taehyung says as he sees Jungkook hide his face on Jimin's shoulder, crying.
"Kookie, hyung didn't mean to! Okay, I was wrong... It wasn't your fault nor Jiminie's! It was me! I accidentally broke the Xbox, I just didn't want to admit that I did it!" Taehyung says and the two looked at him.

Jungkook sniffles, looking at Jimin and back at Taehyung. They then heard the door open and they looked back, seeing the elder members.
"What happened?!" Hoseok asks, seeing the state of the maknaes.

"Taehyung pushed JK but it's all okay now, he admitted that it was his fault and he apologized" Jimin says, smiling a little.
"Do you forgive him, Kookie?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook nodded.
"He's not bleeding, right?" Namjoon asks and Jimin nodded.
"But Taehyung, for doing that... You're going to have to wash dishes for a week" Jin and Taehyung nodded.

"Yes, hyung"