Jungkook's Sleepover With Friends

Jungkook was not supposed to be even outside at this time now

Jungkook was not supposed to be even outside at this time now. Even worst, his brothers didn't even tell him to go to this sleepover because they're scared that something might happen.

Jungkook, being the rebellious teenager he is, sneaked out and didn't follow what his brothers told him. Now, he's laughing with his friends as they played some board games.

"You're a loser!" Jungkook says and his friend stuck his tongue out at him, giving him the finger. Jungkook stuck his tongue out also, startled as they heard shattering.

"I thought you said your parents are not home at the moment?" One of them asks as they looked at their friend, who's also the owner of the house.
"They're not home, I swear... I would not lie" Their friend says and he's right, he had been honest to them.

"Guys, shh" One of their friend says, putting a finger over his lips. They looked at each other before keeping quiet, hearing the footsteps and some rummaging.

"I'm scared, guys" One of them says. Jungkook's not gonna lie, he feels like he's going to shit himself any moment now. They're all startled as there's now knocking on the door. They all huddled up in a corner, hugging each other.

They saw how the knob is twisting, how whoever this person is, is trying to get in.
"Hello?" They heard, making all of them gulp. They're startled as someone's phone rang. Jungkook looked around and sees his phone, he immediately answers it.

"Kim Jungkook! Where are you, huh?!"

"Hyung... I'm sorry" Jungkook whispers into the phone.

"So you still went! We told you to not!"

"I know and I regret it now, hyung... But please... " Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip as he tries not to cry.
"Hyung... There's someone... Someone who broke into the house... They're at the door... " Jungkook says, his voice cracking as he's on the verge of tears.

"What?! I've told you that going there was a bad idea! When are you going to stop being rebellious!"

"I'm so sorry, hyungie... " Jungkook says. Jin became quiet, the only time Jungkook uses "hyungie" is when he's very very scared.

"Kookie, hyung is sorry, okay? Calmly call the cops, yeah? Hyung will come get you soon"

"Please, hyungie... " Jungkook says, sniffling. Jin's heart broke, hearing this. One of them had called the cops and waited there as they hugged each other.

The robber had been taken away and Jungkook immediately ran to his brothers as soon as he sees them. He started crying in their arms, telling them how scared he was when the robber started kicking the door. The other teenagers, Jungkook's friends, had their parents come too, and they're all thankful no one was hurt.

"I'll try not to be rebellious anymore, hyungs"

"Aigoo~"