MV Shooting Accident

(Requested by Vinha246 💜)

They were shooting for a music video. Everything was going well. Jungkook was feeling well until it got longer. He felt lightheaded, maybe because of the heat.

He kept drinking water and had a fan, but he was still feeling the same. The others knew and told him that maybe he should just rest for awhile, but he didn't want to.

He wanted to participate and didn't want to waste the time.
"Okay, guys, this is for the running scene!" The director said and they all looked up.

"If you're not feeling good, tell us okay?" Namjoon says as he pats the maknae's shoulder. Jungkook nodded and got up from his seat. He walked to them and got ready.

The stylists then started wiping their sweats before they started. Jungkook takes a deep breath and when they heard the slate, they started running. This kept on for 3 more times until Jungkook couldn't do it anymore.

They all had to stop and Taehyung went to him. Jungkook is breathing heavily while stylists fans him. His legs gave up and luckily, Taehyung caught him. He fainted.
"Help me" Taehyung says and some staffs helped him carry the maknae to a mat they had prepared.

They kept on fanning him and he woke up after 5 minutes.
"Are you feeling okay?" A staff asked him and gave him water. Jungkook nods a little and drank the water.
"Okay, the shooting is finished... We'll continue tomorrow!" The director says with his megaphone.

"You should take a rest, yeah? Don't overwork yourself... And we'll continue it tomorrow" The director says as he walked to them. Jungkook just nods and is helped up by Jin.

They all got home and the others took good care of the maknae, telling him to not beat himself up for today as he had done good.