Mean Boys At The Playground

Taehyung and Jimin decides to take their little brother, Jungkook, to the playground

Taehyung and Jimin decides to take their little brother, Jungkook, to the playground. The younger one had been bored at home and the two decided to distract him.

They let him play around as they watched. They got their permissions from their older brothers of course. Jungkook was about to sit on a sing when someone pushed him.

The two weren't able to see what happened as they're watching something, but they immediately looked up as soon as a loud cry is heard.

They saw Jungkook, sat on the ground, crying while two kids are laughing at him. They ran to the toddler, Jimin picking him up and Taehyung stared at him to check if he has any wounds. He has a scratch on his knee and palms.

"What happened?" Jimin asks and Jungkook pointed at the kids.
"They pushed Kookie off the swing!" Jungkook says, hiding his face into the crook of Jimin's neck.
"Hey, kids... Don't push anyone, okay? What if you get pushed too, would you like that?" Taehyung says, of course it's a fight between kids and he doesn't want to scare them.

"Y-yes" They both said.
"Now apologize to him, yeah?" Taehyung says and the two nodded.
"We're sorry" They both said, looking down.
"Kookie?" Jimin says and Jungkook turns to look at them.

"Kookie fowgiv" Jungkook says and smiled a little. Jimin puts Jungkook down, cleaning his clothes and blowing on his scratches, he then grabbed the band-aids on his pockets and put it on his knee. Then the younger went to the two and they became friends.

"They're so cute"