Outburst

Jungkook was never really the person to get mad, he's usually calm

Jungkook was never really the person to get mad, he's usually calm. But ever since they had a new choreographer, he was never the same. He got mad often, but never to the point where he'll answer back.

Jungkook looked at the choreographer. He kept on screaming at them even though they're doing the right steps. He'd rather have Hoseok teaching them. When they were about to start again, the choreographer walked to him and pushed him.

Jungkook looked at the choreographer in anger before he pushed him back.
"What are you?! Huh?! We've been doing this over and over again, it's the same steps... Are you really a choreographer or are you just trying to hurt us?! Why would you push me?! Huh?! I've been trying to control myself from snapping at you, but this is my last straw!" Jungkook says, glaring at the choreographer.

"There, that's what I want to hear" The choreographer says, making all of them stare at him.
"I've been trying to get you to get mad, so that I'll be able to tell on you" The choreographer says, laughing.
"You're crazy" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

The next day, the choreographer ended up being fired as they told what's been happening. Jungkook was finally able to breathe properly, that guy was a pain in the ass.