I Hate People Like Those

Airport. A place that should be a happy one, as you would see your loved ones after being away for years or months. Not for idols though. Flashing lights from cameras of paparazzis and fansites. Crowds of people waiting for them. And sasaengs. Sasaengs.

BTS had came from a long tour in America. They were all happy to be back, and a long break is what they'll be having too. They got out of their van, mask and glasses, along with a cap, covering their faces. They walked inside, crowds are already inside and they gulped. They looked back at their maknae, Jungkook is the person who had the most sasaengs, which is why they're worried. They walked in, one of the members made sure to be next to Jungkook, because they wanted to make sure he's safe and okay.

Jungkook is already hyperventilating from the people that continued to grab him, it made him uncomfortable. Namjoon, who's the one who's beside him, noticed this and hugged the younger. But what he didn't expect is Jungkook to faint. He nudged Yoongi, alerting the older. Yoongi looked at Namjoon with a frown and that's when he noticed the maknae, who's unconscious on the arms of the leader. He looked back at the people with a glare. The security guards finally caught up to them after being pushed away by the crowds. Namjoon didn't have any choice anymore, he carried the maknae and they ran as the security guards now pushed the people that are in the way.

They arrived at the van, Jungkook being placed to lay on the backseat. Jin and Jimin fanning him. He had woken up, but he for sure is sweating a lot.
"You okay, Kookie?" Taehyung asks as he wiped the maknae's sweat.
"Y-yeah" Jungkook says and closed his eyes again.
"You must be exhausted, rest, Kookie" Hoseok says as he brushed the maknae's bangs. As Jungkook slowly fell asleep, Yoongi groaned.

"I hate people like those"