We Don't Like You... Yet

(Requested by still_a_stoopid_kid 💜)

"I... Like you... All... " Jungkook stuttered, bowing while holding the box of chocolates, showing it to the six. They stared at him before laughing.
"Us, liking you? Let's just go, go eat that chocolate, piggy" One of them says but Jungkook couldn't see who because he was bowing. He sighs, walking away and shook his head.

A few weeks later...

The six sat in their table, laughing and chatting. They stopped as someone passed by them, talking about something.

"Have you heard about Jungkook?"

"What about him?"

"He got into an accident, I heard it's because of his dad, they had a fight and he ran out, then he didn't see the car"

"Oh, no, I hope he's okay"

The six stared at each other, frowning.
"Do you think we should go?" Jin asks and the others looked at him.
"What do you mean?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"Let's go check on him" Jin says and they stared at him before nodding.

They arrived at the hospital, walking to the nurse's station before asking for the younger's room number. The number is said and they all went to find it. It took them 3 minutes before they found the room. Jimin knocked before opening the door. As they opened they're met with Jungkook and his dad.

Their eyes widened, all were gulping as they hired at the elder man.
"I'll leave you guys, I'll be back, honey" Jungkook's dad says and Jungkook nodded. His father left and now they're all left there.
"Why are you guys here?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

"We're so sorry, Jungkook ah... We're all sorry, we didn't mean to call you this and that, we were just hesitant... Because, how would we date you? We're different, you're unknown, we're popular... And because of that, girls and boys swarm around us, we don't want them hurting you" Namjoon says and they all agreed.

A laugh is heard, making all of them look up.
"So, what? I can protect myself, I'm blackbelt in taekwondo, do you want me to dropkick all of you? Huh? You all called me a piggy" Jungkook says, laughing.
"We meant it as a cute piggy... " Taehyung says, looking away.
"Oh, wow? I'm literally skinny" Jungkook says and they all laughed.

"Friends?"

"No, boyfriends"

"Eh? I haven't answered... But, okay, I'll be your boyfriend"

 But, okay, I'll be your boyfriend"