Stomach Flu

(Requested by btsxarmyxipurpleu 💜)

Jimin caught the stomach flu, the six other members were there to take care of him. It's mostly Jungkook who's by him, the other five are busy with some other things and he's the only one they could count on. He sighs and let Jimin hug him throughout the night. Because, the older would whine and whine until he gives up. And because of this, he also got the flu.

The next day, Jungkook woke up to abdominal cramps. He groaned as he got off of the bed, removing Jimin's arms around him. He ran to the bathroom and at down on the toilet. Let's just say, he pooped out and it felt like water. He put a hand on his forehead, he felt hot. His head hurt, and his limbs felt sore. He groaned and continued on with the shitting. That was until there was a knock on the door, an angry knock at that.
"Jeon Jungkook!" He hears, making him gulp.
"Yes, hyung?" He yells, feeling dizzy.

"What the fuck are you doing there?!" He hears, making him groan.
"I feel sick!" He says, tearing up.
"Shut up! You left Jimin alone in bed! Don't try to get the attention to your self!" He hears, making him whimper. He cleans himself up, flashing the toilet, and got out of the bathroom, with a hand over his stomach.

This went on for another day. Jimin got better, while the other five just focused on him. Jungkook fell sick for 2 days, and they hadn't noticed him. They thought he's doing it for attention.

"Jungko-" Jin is cut off as Jungkook ran to the bathroom. They could hear the vomiting and cries. They all looked at each other, feeling bad. That was until they heard a loud thud, startling them. They rushed in, seeing Jungkook on the ground, passed out.

"Mr Jeon is now okay and is resting. He got the stomach flu and it got worse because it went on for 2 days without medicines" The doctor says, they nodded, gulping. They walked in and sees Jungkook, with crossed arms, not looking at them.
"We're so sorry, Kookie" They said, sighing. Jungkook looked at them, pouting.
"I forgive you, guys, but please... Next time, believe me... I don't joke around with sicknesses" He says, staring a them. They nodded and smiled at him.

"Promise"