[Jinkook] Toothbrush

(Requested by grxcefuI 💜)

Jungkook didn't want to go to school, as much as he loves it... He couldn't get himself to go as he didn't want to see this one guy. A bully of his. He huffs as Jin glared at him as he continued to sit on his bed.

"Jungkook, you need to go to school... Get up or you're gonna be late, young man" Jin says, crossing his arms. Jungkook pouts, lazily standing up.
"Hurry up, I'm gonna take you to school" Jin says and Jungkook nodded. He hears the door open and close before he groaned.

He picks his toothbrush up and stared at it. He smirked, chuckling silently.
"Oh, forgive me for this, hyungs... But he's getting on my nerves" Jungkook says before starting to brush his teeth.

Jungkook got inside the school, looking around as he held onto the straps of his bag. He groaned as he gets pushed to a wall. He looked at who it is and glared at who it is.
"Oh, you're feisty today" The guy says, smirking.

"Oh, I am? Sorry" Jungkook says, smirking. The guy stared at him and scoffed, pushing him away. The guy shakes his head and walked away.

It was PE time, they can brush or shower in the lockers. Jungkook looked around and grabbed his bully's toothbrush. He walked to the toilets and dumped the tip of the toothbrush in it.
"Sorry, but you're getting on my nerves" He says before walking back and putting the toothbrush back.

"Jungkook!" Jungkook hears, looking back with a frown. He gasped as his bully grabbed his collar.
"How dare you put my toothbrush in the toilet, you're dead to me!" The guy says and Jungkook bit his bottom lip to hold back laughter.
"Hey! What are you doing to my brother!" They heard.

Jin walked to them and slapped the guy's arms.
"You motherfucker" Jin says, glaring at him as Jungkook hid behind his back.
"That brother of yours dipped my toothbrush into the toilets and now I can't use it!" The guy says and Jin scoffs.

"You can buy more, are you dumb?" Jin says, scoffing.
"I'll tell the principal about what you've been doing" Jin says and the guy left, rolling his eyes.
"H-hyung, I'm sorry" Jungkook says and Jin chuckles.

"It's okay, it's what he deserves"