[Namkook] Insecurities

Namjoon's boyfriend, had always wore baggy clothes

Namjoon's boyfriend, had always wore baggy clothes. Namjoon never minded it, he just thinks he likes to wear it because it's comfy. That was until they had a heart-to-heart talk.

Namjoon and Jungkook laid down the bed, the younger rested his head on the older's arm as they stared at the ceiling, which they had decorated with glow in the dark stars.

"Baby... Why do you wear baggy clothes?" Namjoon asks all of a sudden, startling Jungkook. The younger turned to him and gulped.
"Hmm?" Namjoon says, smiling.

"Does it bother you?" Jungkook says, looking at Namjoon in worry.
"No, baby... It doesn't, I just notice you always wear it... I've never seen you in anything but just baggy clothes" Namjoon says, kissing Jungkook's forehead.

"Well... I'm insecure about my body" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Eh? If you don't mind, then can I see it?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook takes a deep breath before finally nodding. They both sat up and Jungkook hesitantly lifts his shirt up.

Namjoon let out a gasp, startling Jungkook, which causes him to put his shirt back down.
"I'm sorry, honey... But there's nothing wrong... You're perfect, love" Namjoon says and Jungkook scoffs.
"No one's perfect, Joon" Jungkook says, making Namjoon chuckle.

"Okay, okay, I know that... But, love... I didn't date you for your face nor your body... I dated you because of your personality, because you're the sweetest person I've met" Namjoon says, making Jungkook tear up. Namjoon noticed this and hugged the younger, who sniffles.

"Aigoo, I love you~"

"I love you too~"