Salty

(Idea by grxcefuI 💜)

Jungkook had always avoided salty foods, and the others hadn't seen him cry, even once. It was a bit weird. At first it was okay, but as it got longer, they're starting to get suspicious with the maknae.

Jungkook sighs as he stared at his eyes, it burns and puffy. This is what he deals with every morning. He can't run out of eye drops or he'll have burning eyes throughout the day. He gasped as his door opened, this causes his eye drops to fall. He looks back and sees Jin.
"Kookie, your eyes are puffy, are you okay?" Jin asks and Jungkook looked at the wasted eye drops on the ground.

He sighs and pulled out another.
"Kookie... Why don't you eat salty things? And why do you avoid it... I haven't even seen you cry" Jin says and Jungkook sighs.
"Hyung... I'll tell you all downstairs, just wait for me... Tell the others too" Jungkook says and Jin nodded, leaving the room.

Jungkook got down, the others are shocked to see his red puffy eyes. Jungkook chuckles, sitting down.
"Yeah, yeah, don't mind my puffy eyes" Jungkook says.
"So... What is it with you avoiding salty things and not crying?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook sighs.

"I'm allergic to anything salty, and even my own tears" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"That must suck" Jimin says, receiving a nudge on the side by Hoseok.
"Yeah, it does... I deal with this every morning" He says, referring to his eyes.

"What do you do?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook smiled.
"Eye drops and whenever I have an allergic reaction, I have these medication to take..." Jungkook says.
"I'm so sorry about the eye drops, Kookie" Jin says and Jungkook smiled.

"That's okay"

"Whenever you need someone to buy you medications, just ask us"