Snake

Taehyung and Jungkook had decided to go explore the backyard of the new place they're currently staying in for their vacation

Taehyung and Jungkook had decided to go explore the backyard of the new place they're currently staying in for their vacation. They found it interesting, so they went in.

They picked up some interesting stones they'll probably collect, putting it in this basket they had bought with them.

Taehyung decided to walk ahead of Jungkook, carrying his basket. As he's about to take another step, he's startled by a scream.

He turned back and sees Jungkook on the ground, his stones scattered and he had spotted the snake that slithered away.
"Don't tell me... " Taehyung says, gulping.

"Hyungs! Hyungs! Hospital! We need to go to the hospital!" Taehyung screamed as he ran inside the house, carrying Jungkook on his back, crying as he thought of negative things about this bite.

Hoseok and Jimin were the first one to come to their aid, confused as to why there was screaming and crying.
"What is happening?! Why is it so loud?!" Yoongi says as he, Namjoon and Jin walks in too.

"We need to go to the hospital!" Taehyung says, breathing heavily, probably from all the running.
"Why do we need to go to the hospital?!" Jin says, now panicked, looking at the two with wide eyes.

They were all confused as to why Taehyung is screaming and Jungkook is crying.
"Jungkook got bitten by a snake!" Taehyung says and they all looked at each other.
"What?!" Is what they all responded.

The doctor walks to them, a smile on his face.
"How is he, doctor?" Namjoon asks and the others nodded.
"Luckily the snake is non venomous, we only had to give him a tetanus shot, he's all better now" The doctor says and they all thanked him, shaking his hand.

They all went to Jungkook's room, seeing him pouting.
"Hi, Kookie" Hoseok says and Jungkook huffs.

"I was so scared"

"We were too, at least you're okay"