Bad Door

Jungkook ran around the house butt naked, his brothers ran after him, trying to get him to wear some clothes

"Kookie! Come back here, you'll get a cold if you don't wear clothes!" Jin says and Jungkook just let out an evil laugh.

The five year old avoided each of his brothers, they all sighed.

"He's like so fast, hyung... He could be an athlete" Yoongi says, breathing heavily.

"How are you so tired, you just ran for 30 seconds" Jin says, huffing.

"You guys are no help" Hoseok says and is startled as they heard a loud bang.

They all stared at each other, making them gulp.

As soon as the loud bang is heard, comes a loud cry.

"Oh, gosh, no" They all said and ran to where it came from.

They reached the place and sees Jungkook, crying while laying down on the floor.

"Oh, my baby" Jin says and picked up the crying toddler.

"What happened?" He asks as he wiped Jungkook's tears and snot with the towel, he always had, especially since they're taking care of a toddler.

"I... I... I hit my face... On door" Jungkook says, pointing at the door.

"This door? Oh, bad door... Bad... Bad door, making our Kookie cry and hurting him" Jimin and Taehyung says, slapping the door.

This made Jungkook feel better, giggling as he sniffles.

"Will you wear clothes now?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook nods and they all smiled.

"You're a good boy, Kookie"