[Taekook] Jungkook's Nosebleed

(You guys can submit me requests/ideas for this book, whether it be a comment or a message, I'll see it! 💜)

Jungkook huffs as he looks around the school, why did his friend leave him in the gymnasium.
"Aish... He knows that I don't know this place that much, where will I find him then?" He says to himself.

"Watch out!" He hears, turning and then a ball hits him directly on the face. This causes him to fall on the ground, groaning as he covered his face.

"Hey, are you okay?" He hears, obviously he's not.
"I'm not, what the fuck are you talking about?" Jungkook says, huffing.
"We're so sorry" The guy says and Jungkook huffs, rolling his eyes.

He removes his hands off of his face as he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looks up and is met with his friend, who looked so worried for him.
"Why did you leave me-" He's cut off as he felt something slid down his nose.

"Am I...?" Jungkook says and his friend nodded.
"I'll take you to the infirmary" The guy says and helped Jungkook up.

"I'm Taehyung by the way, sorry for that..." Taehyung says as he scratches his nape.
"It's okay" Jungkook says, having a tissue up on one of his nostril.

"Jungkook, by the way"