[Yoonkook] Glass Shards

Yoongi and Jungkook are on their way to school

Yoongi and Jungkook are on their way to school. Jungkook is going to start his classes already, and he's in 8th grade. His brother was so happy to know that he's able to raise him, even though their parents aren't with them anymore.

"Hyung, I'm excited" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Aigoo, Kookie, I know... I am too... But I feel a bit sad" Yoongi says and Jungkook frowns.
"Eh? Why would you feel sad?" Jungkook asks, giggling.

"Because, the little kid I took care of is now in 8th grade" Yoongi says, huffing.
"Don't worry, hyung... We'll be together forev-" Jungkook is cut off as Yoongi screamed. He looked back at the road and his eyes widened before he felt his body move forward.

Yoongi groaned, grabbing onto his head as he winces. He looked around, seeing the smoke on the front of his car. He turned to his side and sees a crying Jungkook.
"Jungkook" He says, voice weak. He cleared his throat and tried to move to Jungkook but the younger stopped him.

"If you move, we'll fall" Jungkook says as he held onto his seat tightly. Yoongi turns to look and sees that their car is almost falling off the cliff. He gulped and took his phone out and called for help.

"Kookie, calm down, honey" Yoongi says as Jungkook wouldn't stop crying.
"What's wrong?" Yoongi asks and they could hear the sirens.
"M-my leg, hyung" Jungkook says and Yoongi looked at it. Jungkook's legs has a shard and it's bleeding severely.

As Yoongi tries to calm down Jungkook, the car felt like it's being moved. He could see that they're not on the edge of the cliff anymore. He turns to his window and sees medics.

"I'm so sorry, Kookie... Now, you weren't able to attend your first day of class" Yoongi says, sighing.
"It's okay, hyung... Just excuse me" Jungkook says, giggling. Yoongi chuckles, shaking his head as he pats the younger's head.