You Only Ate A Little Food?

Jungkook sat down on his chair as Jin and Yoongi served their food

Jungkook sat down on his chair as Jin and Yoongi served their food. He felt nauseous awhile ago, and he took medicine so it's gone for a little bit. He lifts his chopsticks and they all started eating.

Jungkook only took 2 or 3 bites until he's full. They frowned, Jungkook usually eats many and if he's full, he'll still eat. He'll say he's full but is still eating.

They saw Jungkook put his chopsticks down and put a hand on his head and stomach. They stared at him, Taehyung who's near, stopped him.

"You okay?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook looked at him, shaking his head and covering his mouth. He ran to the sink and started throwing up.

They're now worried, he only ate a little but he's here throwing up.
"Do you want to take medicine?" Jin asks as he stopped eating to help the maknae.

"No, no, I just took medicine" Jungkook says, huffing and spitting. He lifts his head back up and gargled.
"Should we get you checked?" Namjoon asks, worry laced in his voice.
"I think we should" Hoseok says and Jungkook sighs.

"So, we found out the problem... And it's gastroparesis" The doctor says and sat down on his seat.
"What is that, doctor?" Namjoon asks, frowning.

"It means Mr Jeon's stomach can't empty itself in a normal way, that's also the reason why he got full even if he only ate a little... I will give you a prescription and give you advice to avoid this" The doctor says and started explaining Jungkook how he can stop this.

"Well, Jungkook, you need to be careful with your eating now"

"I know"