Kookie's Glasses

(Yes, another 5 year old JK one-shot 😭)

"Baby, can you read this?" Jimin says as he points at the words that are written on the story book they had bought. Jungkook squints his eyes, making Jimin frown.

"Apple!" Jungkook says and Jimin stared at the younger.
"Good job!" Taehyung says, clapping his hands.
"Baby, why did you squint your eyes?" Jimin asks and Jungkook pouts.

"I don't know, hyungie... It's bluwy!" Jungkook says, huffing. Jimin looked up at Taehyung, who also looked back at him.

"Don' wanna go to hospital!" Jungkook says, crying.
"Baby, come on" Hoseok says as he carried the toddler.
"No! No! No!" Jungkook says. Hoseok sighs, shushing the little one.

"They gonna use injection!" Jungkook says and Namjoon assured him that they're not.
"Baby, no, they're just gonna check your eyes" Namjoon says, tucking a hair behind Jungkook's ear.

"Seems like little Jungkook here have farsightedness" The doctor says and Jungkook looked at his brothers.
"We suggest little Jungkook to have glasses, so it won't be hard for him" The doctor says and Jungkook frowns. Jungkook's brothers nodded and thanked the doctor.

A week later...

Jungkook stared at Jin as he held these glasses. He frowns, he couldn't see the older properly, but then he felt something being placed on his face.

He gasps as he touched it. It was glasses, just like the one's his Namjoon hyung uses whenever the reads books.

"You look cute, Koo!" They all said and Jungkook giggles, clapping too.