Expiration Date Is Important

(Requested by KooforKoo 💜)

Jungkook is alone at home as he's too lazy to come with the others. They insisted for him to come but he didn't want to. They were going grocery shopping and he had no idea why all of them had to come. He got down and went to the kitchen.

"I am hungry" He says and went to the fridge. He opens it, seeing bread and some chocolate that is on the bottom row. He shrugged and took it out.
"Mhm, chocolate sandwich" He says, smiling.

He started making the sandwich, not even bothering to check the expiration date. Finishing with the making, he smiled and started eating it.

The others got back home. They all frowned as they heard vomiting.
"Go check on Jungkook, it's him... He's the only one here at the house" Jin says and Namjoon nodded. He walked to the bathroom and sees Jungkook.
"Jungkook?" Namjoon says, crouching down and rubbing Jungkook's back.

"What happened?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"Me vomiting for the 3rd time happened" Jungkook says, coughing.
"Three times?! Nah-uh, we'll bring you to the hospital" They heard, looking up to see Jin.
"Namjoon, help him up" Jin says and Namjoon nodded, helping the younger up.

"Mr Jeon had food poisoning, luckily he's rushed here immediately. May I ask what had he eaten?" The doctor says and they nodded, looking at Jungkook.
"I don't know... I just started vomiting when I ate that chocolate sandwich I made" Jungkook says, huffing.

"What chocolate?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Those chocolates on the bottom row of the fridge" Jungkook says.
"Oh, goodness, Kookie... I'm so sorry, I forgot to throw those out... It's been expired for 2 months" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.

"Well, we got the reason now"