[Namkook] Rude Remarks

(Requested by YoonjiOni 💜)(I feel uncomfortable when someone had said that if you're born with a 🐱, you're a girl, if you're born with 🍆, you're a boy, nothing else

(I feel uncomfortable when someone had said that if you're born with a 🐱, you're a girl, if you're born with 🍆, you're a boy, nothing else... And then that even if you get surgery, you're still what you are when you were born. I am non-binary and seeing this, I felt so uncomfortable and mad)

Namjoon and Jungkook had been known to be dating for almost a year now. They had revealed their relationship, when they had been at 4 months. People obviously supported them, happy and glad that they're happy too. Some people didn't accept it and left the fandom, but they didn't mind it to be honest, the thing they should worry is their relationship.

Namjoon and Jungkook sat beside each other on the fan meeting. They constantly gave each other a smile, held hands, and winks. Even kissing each other's cheeks. Fans had been smiling and squealing at what they had been doing.
"Babe, focus" Jungkook says, chuckling. Suddenly, a fanboy appears in front of Jungkook. He smiles and was about to sign the album when he felt a hard punch on his face.
"You're disgusting! With your boyfriend! Leave the group, gay! Slut! Oh, my gosh! Ew!" The guy says. Fans and the other members gasps, Namjoon went to hug Jungkook and call the guards. Jungkook's face is hidden on Namjoon's chest, but he knew the younger would be crying, considering the fact that he could hear muffled sniffles.

Namjoon escorts Jungkook out of the stage and told the other members to continue. As they reached the backstage, Namjoon sits Jungkook down on the bench. He lifts the younger's head up, seeing a slight bruise on his face.
"You okay?" Namjoon asks, being given an ice pack. He puts over the forming bruise, sighing.
"Yeah, he just hit my eyes, and it made me tear up" Jungkook says, sighing.

After the incident, Armys had trended things about LGBTQIA+ community, that they're people too and they don't deserve to be hurt for who they are. The company also made a statement about the incident and will take actions if it ever happens again.

 The company also made a statement about the incident and will take actions if it ever happens again