Finding Out Ourselves

(Requested by domeniqueleegonz 💜)

A loud sound emits from the school hallway as Jungkook's harshly pushed to the lockers. He looked at the guy that pushes him, glaring at him.

"Come on, Mr Jeon Jungkook, do something" The guy says, laughing with his friends. Jungkook looked at them with gritted teeth. He rolls his eyes, pushing the guy with his shoulder before walking away.

Jungkook walks in the dance practice room, his back hurting from the loud impact of being pushed against the lockers. Putting down his bag, he winces but after okay as he greeted his members.

"How was school?" Jimin asks, rubbing Jungkook's back. Jungkook groaned, startling Jimin, who then removed his hand away from the younger's back.

"You okay?" Jimin asks, staring at the maknae in worry. Everyone then turned to them, frowning.
"What happened?" Jin asks as he walked to them. Jungkook gulps, there's no turning back now.

Jimin decides to check the maknae's back and winces as a nasty big bruise is seen on the younger's back.
"Jungkook, what happened to you?" Jimin asks and the others took turns on looking at it.

Jungkook just looked down and Yoongi got it.
"Are you being bullied at school? Please tell us, JK" Yoongi asks and Jungkook slowly nods.

The next day, Jungkook came with a manager to talk with the principal, explaining what has been happening to his idol and that they should do something before their company takes action.

Because of this, the principal immediately called the bully in the office and got expelled.