[Yoonkook] Jungkook's Allergy

Yoongi sat in his seat as his professor discussed things that they needed to look through

Yoongi sat in his seat as his professor discussed things that they needed to look through. He was absolutely bored and just wished to be at home, laying in his bed, hugging his favorite pillow.

All of a sudden, someone interrupts, making everyone look at the door and the professor pausing the discussion.
"Yes?" The professor asks and the teen, breathes heavily.

"Is Min Jungkook's brother here?" The guy says and everyone gave Yoongi a look.
"Mr Min?" The professor says and Yoongi stood up.
"Yeah?" Yoongi says and the guy gulped.

"Jungkook accidentally ate something he's allergic to and he doesn't have any epipen to use" The guy says and Yoongi's eyes widened. He grabbed his bag and looked through it, luckily their mom always told him to bring one if ever his brother forgets to bring one.

Yoongi excuses himself and followed the guy and they walked in the cafeteria where Jungkook is breathing heavily while one of his friend rubs his back. Jungkook's friend sees him and backs away as Yoongi then injected the epipen into Jungkook's thigh.

This causes Jungkook to let out a big gasp before he slowly relaxed. Yoongi rubs his back and hugged him.
"You're okay" Yoongi says as Jungkook hugs him back.
"Didn't mom told you to bring your epipen?" Yoongi says and Jungkook huffs.

"Forgot"

"Aish, don't forget next time"