[Jinkook] Koo Goes Missing

(Requested by azxvbn12345 💜)

"Stay here, okay?" Jin says as he sat Jungkook down on the bench. Jungkook nodded, giggling.
"Will hyung bwing back ice cweam?" Jungkook asks and Jin nods, smiling.

"Yeah, so you better behave, okay?" Jin says and Jungkook nodded, giving a thumbs with his small hands. Jin ruffles his hair and walked to the cafe.

Jungkook plays with his legs as it dangles from the bench. He smiles but then something caught his attention.
"Balloons" He says, eyes sparkling as he gasped.

He got down from the bench and followed the guy with the balloons. It went on for 3 minutes until the guy noticed him.
"Little one? Why are you alone?" The guy asks, frowning.

"No, I not alone... I was wif... Jin hyungie... " He says as he looked back, not remembering the bench he had sat on.
"Sorry, little one... But I need to sell some balloons" The guy says before walking away.

Jungkook looks away, biting his nails as he felt nervous.
"Jin hyungie?" He says as he walked around the big park. He gulped, tearing up, his bottom lip wobbling.

"Jin hyungie?" He continued to say before he bursts into tears. Suddenly, someone picked him up. He looks up and is met with Jin, who looked relieved.

"Kookie, Jin hyung told you to stay at the chair, why did you go away?" Jin asks as Jungkook hugged his neck, sniffling.
"Balloons" Jungkook simply says and Jin got it. He got distracted by the balloons.

"Aigoo... Don't do that again, stop crying... Hyung got you ice cream" Jin says and Jungkook pulls away, looking at the ice cream and taking it. He smiles while the older wiped his tears stained cheeks. He kisses Jungkook's cheek before they continued on with their walk.