Allergy

Jungkook smiled as he sees the cat Taehyun brought, it was one of his pet, Hobak, his pet cat

Jungkook smiled as he sees the cat Taehyun brought, it was one of his pet, Hobak, his pet cat. The others looked at the cat, smiling. Jimin kept distance, being allergic to them even though he wanted to pet them.

Jungkook was the first one to walk close, petting Hobak who purred and meowed at him. The others laughed, shaking their heads.
"They're cute" Hoseok says, not knowing the cat's gender.
"Thank you, hyungs" Taehyun says.

Taehyun gave Hobak to Jungkook, who immediately cradled the cat in his arms. He pets him, smiling and rocking him as he laughed. That was until he starts sneezing.

They frowned as he starts coughing, Taehyun took Hobak back in his arms.
"You okay, Jungkook ah?" Jin asks as he handed the maknae some tissues as his nose became runny.
"Are you by any chance, allergic to cats?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"What? I don't know... " Jungkook says, eyes and nose becoming red.

"I think we should take him to the hospital" Namjoon says and they nodded.
"But... I wanted to pet the cat" Jungkook says, pouting.
"Jungkook, let's go" Taehyung says, chuckling as he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, he's allergic to cats" Namjoon says after getting back from a talk with the doctor.
"Aww, man" Jungkook says, pouting.
"That's surprising, considering the fact we have Yoongi hyung" Taehyung says, causing Yoongi to glare at him, huffing.

"Shut up"