[Yoonkook] Camping Isn't For Me

(Idea by luvlykoos 💜)

Jungkook waved goodbye to his boyfriend, a big smile on his face.
"Take care, love! I'll be waiting!" Yoongi says and Jungkook giggles.
"Bye, bye, honey!" Jungkook says before he got inside the van.

Jungkook and his friends reached the camping site. He loved it, Yoongi told him that he'll come tomorrow, so he gotta wait until he gets cuddles and kisses. He walked to his cabin, sighing in relief. It was so cozy. He plopped on the bed, placing his bag beside the nightstand.

The next morning, Jungkook is told that Yoongi will be there in a few hours, and he was cold to the lake. Jungkook frowns at the looks they gave.
"Hmm?" Jungkook let out, tilting his head to the side. He let out a big scream as he's pushed on the water, his friend jumping after him. Jungkook tried to get out, the lake is cold, he can't stay that long, he'll get sick. But his friend held him and took him away from the deck.
"H-hey! It's cold!" He says, but his friend ignored him.
"P-please, I'll get-" Jungkook is cut off as he let out a sneeze. Suddenly, Yoongi showed up, screaming.
"Jungkook! Get out of the water! It's cold!" Yoongi says, still holding his bag. Jungkook's friend let go of him and the younger immediately swam to the older. Yoongi took out a towel from his bag, wrapping it around the younger's shivering figure.

Jungkook pouts as he's laid on the bed, covered with the blankets from toes to his neck. Yoongi feeding him.
"Next time, be careful... It's already winter, you get sick easily" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded, letting out another sneeze.

 It's already winter, you get sick easily" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded, letting out another sneeze