We're Coming Next Time

(Requested by MinariHan29 💜)

"Are you sure you're not coming?" Jungkook asks as he stared at his hyungs from the call.

"Yes, Jungkook... I'd rather stay at home and rest"

"Same here"

"Yeah"

"I feel lazy"

"I'll sleep"

"You always sleep though"

"Okay, I'll go by myself then!" Jungkook says, laughing. They all looked at him and nodded.

"You better be careful then"

"Yup!"

"We better not hear about you being rushed to the hospital"

"Jungkook ah, we reminded you to be careful... Why did we receive a call from your mom that you got into an accident... Why weren't you careful?" Jin says, holding Jungkook's hand, sighing.

They all stared at the maknae in sadness. They got a call from Jungkook's mom a day ago, and she had told them that he had gotten into an accident.

He flatlined last night and it gave them a big scare, so they couldn't sleep all night. Jin gasps as he felt Jungkook's hand move. He looked up and sees Jungkook's eyes, they were slowly opening.

Namjoon presses the button to alert the doctors. They stared at Jungkook and smiled.
"Yes, Jungkook... That's it... You can do it" Hoseok says, smiling.

The doctor had done a checkup with Jungkook and they all thanked him after.

"Next time, Kookie... We're going with you"

 We're going with you"