Birthday At The Hospital

Jungkook's stomach had been hurting since the morning

Jungkook's stomach had been hurting since the morning. He had complained about this and informed his hyungs, which causes him to not be able to attend practice.

Jimin ended up staying with him so that he can check up on him and help him whenever he needed something. Jungkook laid on Jimin's lap as they stayed on the couch.

They're currently watching their favorite show. Jimin had been rubbing Jungkook's stomach the whole time. The younger felt relax by this, he's even covered by a fluffy blanket.

Jimin is startled when all of a sudden, Jungkook starts gagging. Jimin looks around and luckily, he had kept the trash bin close. He grabs it and sat Jungkook up, holding the bin.

Jungkook starts vomiting and he looks away, grimacing. Jungkook kept on vomiting until he stops and breathes heavily, spitting the bile taste out of his mouth.
"Ar-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook vomits again.
"I think you need to get checked up" Jimin says, closing his eyes.

Jimin had informed the other five about what he had did, which is taking Jungkook to the hospital to get him checked. The doctor had told him that it was stomach flu and that they had given him medications already.

The six walks inside Jungkook's room. The maknae pouts as he sat up on his hospital bed.
"It's my birthday and I'm in the hospital" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Don't worry!" Taehyung says before walking to the front, holding the cake they had bought.

They start singing the maknae his birthday song and he smiled as he looked at them.
"Thank you, hyungs" He says and they all smiled at him.
"Okay, blow your candles!" Jin says and Jungkook blew his candle off.

"Happy birthday, maknae!"